Cost will likely play a part in deciding which college you’ll attend. Fortunately, many scholarships provide financial support to give you more options when picking an institution. In addition to making you aware of well-known scholarships, we’d also like to introduce the top search sites for college scholarships:
- Scholarships.com was originally founded in 1999, and now boasts more than 2.7 million scholarships with a total value of more than $19 billion.
- CollegeNet.com provides an entire search for students who are interested in seeking out updates and newly-promoted scholarships nationwide.
- FastWeb boasts more than 1.5 million scholarships and $3.4 billion in their database.
- FinAid.com is one of the most well-known online resources for finding out more information regarding scholarships and financial aid.
- Collegeboard.org provides a massive database of more than $3 billion of scholarships.
- Scholarshipmonkey.com has a free online search database to compare scholarships and create your own plan.
- SallieMae provides a resource directory for new scholarships.
To learn about some of the country’s most popular scholarships as well as typical eligibility and time lines, see Top 9 Scholarships to Finance Your Education.
Do you like what you’ve read? Please click the links to share with friends who would also benefit from knowing about finding scholarships for college.
About Winward Academy – Winward Academy is one of the world’s leading innovators in the online education space, providing web-based academic support that enhances students’ knowledge, confidence, and competitiveness in middle and high school academics and in college applications. We help thousands of students every year by providing personalized, comprehensive ACT and SAT test preparation and extensive math curriculum support. The Winward Academy learning platform honors over 40 years of education and cognitive psychology research, incorporating proven techniques that promote effective learning.
Winward Academy’s unmatched reputation is wholly attributable to our students’ exceptional success and to the trust earned among students, parents, and schools around the world.